Cause Marketing Fundraisers (CMF) is a non-profit organisation and, through our PinkDrive campaign, we are committed to improving breast cancer awareness, education, and providing and offering services to women across South Africa, particularly to those who do not have access to information on breast health. We currently have two mobile breast units, an education unit working in approximately 103 community health centers in Gauteng and a mammography unit, which operates at 3 community health centers in the Cape Town area, under the Tygerberg Hospital jurisdiction.
We aim to:
- provide affordable, convenient mammography services to women in the private and corporate sectors; and
- provide free screening and education to disadvantaged communities via local clinics, community health centres and specified hospitals with no oncology facilities.
- We have recently opened a clinic on Pretoria station (opposite the tickets office) where people can go for a free breast screening./li>
- PinkDrive, South Africa’s best-loved Breast Cancer Community Carer, is the indispensable, tangible breast cancer Non-Profit Company (NPC), powering South Africa’s mobile Women’s Health Mammography and Gynaecology Units. PinkDrive’s underlying message is ‘Early Detection Saves Lives’.
- All PinkDrive units travel to semi-urban and urban areas around South Africa with the aim of enabling all medically uninsured access to women’s health services. These services include free education on women’s health, free mammograms, free pap smears, free clinical examinations and how to do breast self-examination.
- Mammograms: 11,114
- Clinical Breast Examinations: 106,086
- Women Educated on Breast Health: 279,097
- Breast Check Referrals: 2,083
- Male Breast Check Education: 3,537
- Male Breast Check Examinations: 1,192
- Male Breast Check Referrals: 9
- Pap Smears: 510
- Last updated: 7 December 2016
+27 82 449 9079 | +27 012 332 2945 | Fax: +27 86 723 6922
Address: 21 Bond Street, Ferndale, Randburg, 2194
To donate R20 sms the word PINKDRIVE to 40158
Read more about the Charities and what they do and will be doing on race day on our CHARITIES Web page.